Twister Valley Fall Classic
This weekend September 27th and 28th will be a Double Points – Honda Contingency race at Twister Valley Sports Complex in Fort Plain, NY.
Gates open all day for early arrival.
Gates open 8:00 am
Practice 10:00 am – 3:00 pm $25
Early sign up for Sunday’s race 3:00 – 5:00 pm
Gates Open 6:00 am
Sign up 7:00 – 9:00 am
Entry Fee – 1st class $30, 2nd $30, 3rd $10, 4th $10 (No discount for Experts classes)
Riders meeting 8:15 am over PA system
Practice 8:30 am sharp
Practice Order AM, 85cc, EX, 65cc, NOV, Vintage/Women, Quads, 50cc
Special Fall Classic Championship Event
No extra sign up fee
- Lower Junior (4-9 years old)
- Upper Junior (10-15 years old)
- Veteran (Plus 25 – Plus 50)
Prize is 1 four foot championship trophy per category. Racer can only win one category.
Champion will be the racer that has accumulated the most points from each and every class that he/she entered for the day.
Open Practice for Tuesday April 29th is on. The track is rolled in hard to shed water for this weekends race. The weather is windy and an occasional rain drop with a 50% chance of a shower. If it rains the track may be slippery but will not turn into mud. One new rhythm section has been added.
Due to the rain predicted for today we have decided to reschedule today’s practice to Thursday. Same time 4:30 – dark. Please spread the word.
Due to today’s rain we are going to reschedule practice to Thursday, April 17th 4:30 – 8:30. The MX track will be in good condition, the SX track is under construction, pee wee track may need more time to dry up and the wood’s course is still wet.
- June 14 Nightcross Results Posted on Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013
- Points Book as of September 7th. Posted on Saturday, September 8th, 2012
- September 7th Nightcross Results Posted on Saturday, September 8th, 2012
- Points Book as of August 31, 2012 Posted on Monday, September 3rd, 2012
- August 31 Nightcross Results Posted on Monday, September 3rd, 2012